Going Shopping
Well, the interesting thing here is that I'm currently unemployed...and looking. Hopefully this won't last too long. So, right now I'm trying to be positive and take a little extra time being a better planner, cook, homemaker, mom...you get the picture. Today I'm in the middle of trying to figure out some new recipes to try AND we just got a new JRT puppy yesterday and I feel like I have an infant again. I have that sleep deprived headache this morning and my motivation is zero.
So, looking up things to try and get going to the Commissary. I'm also a little bit of a health nut. I try not to inflict it on my family so much as myself, but I try to think of the family in terms of one unit. But, for example, I'm the only one who will have anything to do with soy milk and I love it, so that's for me. Deli lunch meats...I usually pass on those, as well as soda and snacks with refined sugars. However, I'm realistic and try to have a little bit of everything for my two kids, who are (almost) 17 and 10. Everything in moderation, but let's face it. A 40 something year old shouldn't eat like a kid anyway. Well, I've got things to do!